Friday, June 7, 2013

Ykk zippers at wholesale prices



I am sorry it's taken a little while, but, as I promised in the blog post on May 8th, 7 inch dress zippers and 12 inch handbag zippers are back in stock. It's going to be a few days until I list all the zippers, but I will once again be offering YKK zippers at wholesale prices. For now, I am planning to offer 12 inch Handbag zippers and 7 inch assorted zippers only.  In 12 inch size, you will be able to pick your own colors or go with assorted  handbag zipper lots. As for 7 inch dress zippers, there will be 4 options - a 12 zipper assortment of neutral colored zippers, a 14 zipper assortment of bright colored zippers, a 14 zipper assortment of dull and light colored zippers, as well as a 40 zipper assortment that combines the 3 zipper assortments I just mentioned.

As always, you will be getting low prices, good customer service, and timely shipment of the items you purchase. I will be shipping at least 3 times a week, most likely, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Thanks again for your business. I appreciate all your Emails and hope to do business with you again in the future. Have a great weekend and talk to you soon!
Irina @ K & C Supplies on Etsy, offering YKK Zippers at wholesale prices

Update 06/14/2013: I have listed 7 inch dress zippers, and 12, 14, and 40 zipper lots are now available:
Forty 7 inch zipper assortment @ $13.50 plus shipping

Fourteen 7 inch zippers in dimmed colors @ $5.75 plus shipping

Twelve neutral colored 7 inch zippers @ $5.00 plus shipping

Fourteen bright colored 7 inch zippers @ $5.75 plus shipping

Please note that I ship worldwide but can't take any requests to mark packages as "gift." All packages are marked as "merchandise." 

For more information about YKK zippers, please check out All about zippers page of my blog. Some of the topics covered include:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...