Friday, December 9, 2011

Handmade Wallets

Looking for a few last minute Handmade Christmas gifts for women? Be sure to stop by Komono Art Shop on Etsy for a great selection of Handmade Wallets made out of designer fabrics. All items are ready to ship, so if you place your order within the next week or so, you are sure to get it in time for Christmas. Yuko, the owner of Komono Art, and I have had a great business relationship since 2009, and she is a wonderful person to work with.
I asked Yuko to tell me a little about herself and her shop:
"My name is Yuko Stano. I'm originally from Japan but now am married to my wonderful husband and live in Albany NY. We have 2 small children, 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son. I'm always so busy chasing these two but still find some time to sew, which I love doing. It is just like meditating for me. Also, I just love love love all the beautiful fabrics. I own a fabric shop and I have to sell all those fabrics but sometimes I feel like I want to keep them all for myself."
I love the name of Yuko's Shop - "Komono Art". "Komono" means "Little things" in Japanese. Here are few more pictures of the Unique Handmade Wallets you will find at Komono Art:

Handmade Wallets

Handmade Wallet - Birdcage quite in Lilac

Handmade Wallet - Flowershock in Apricot
Yuko's Handmade Wallets have a zippered big pocket for coins, six pockets for cards, two pockets for cash, check book, and receipts, & a magnetic snap for closure.
Be sure to check out the Sale Section at Komono Art to find some great Handmade wallets on Sale. The wallet below is now only $20 plus shipping!

Yuko does a great job of selecting beautiful designer fabrics for her wallets. And as Yuko has mentioned, the fabrics are available at her other shop: Fabric Art Shop on Etsy.


You May also be interested in:

Personalized T-shirts for kids
Handmade Christmas Gift Ideas
Top Christmas Gifts for Girls
Zippered Pouch Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...